Setting Schedule Preferences for Families and Individual Ministers
Ministers need a break now and then; so to make sure their roles are covered, we need to add a schedule excluding the ministers who need to be off-duty. To accomplish this task:
- Go to the "Preferences" section in Ministry Scheduler.
- Click the "Funnel" icon to search for the Minister by First Name or Last and hit "Apply".
- Click the icon with three people to access the family Preferences.
- From there you can add Schedule Exceptions for the Individual members. Just go to "Member Preferences".
- Now, go to "Schedule Exceptions" to add a general date range that applies to all events, or go to "Exceptions by Event" to add a date range that only applies to a specific event.