How to set or view minister schedule preferences
Ministers need a break now and then; so to make sure their roles are covered, we need to add a schedule excluding the ministers who need to be off-duty. To accomplish this task or to view their current schedule preferences, follow these steps:
- Go to the Preferences section in Ministry Scheduler.
- Click the Funnel icon to search for the Minister by First Name or Last and click Apply.
- Click the icon with three people to access the Family Preferences.
- If the option to avoid scheduling family members at different Sunday obligation events is marked as Yes, this minister may not be auto-scheduled for an event for which he or she might otherwise be available.
- From there you can add (or view) Schedule Exceptions for the Individual members. Just go to Member Preferences.
- Now, go to Schedule Exceptions to add (or view) a general date range that applies to all events, or go to Exceptions by Event to add (or view) a date range that only applies to a specific event.