Who can help me?
Click on the link which best describes your relationship with ParishSOFT Accounting:
Independent: Independently manage ParishSOFT Accounting settings and privileges
Under Diocese: Under the authority of a diocese who manages the ParishSOFT Accounting settings and privileges
Independently Manage Settings
There are two login privilege settings: Church Administrator and Church User
Church Administrator may do the following:
You must have your church administrator contact Support if you need the following:
- Reopen a Period: Email support with the period you wish reopened
- Reopen Bank Reconciliations: Email support with the bank reconciliation name and date to reopen
Note: When emailing support include the name of the church, zip code, and account number. The account number can be found in the upper right corner below the Home and Log out links.
-Diocese Manages Settings
Diocese may do the following: Note, anything the Diocese or Church Administrator may do, support may only do with written permission from the Church Administrator or the Diocese and agreement by the church to pay a Professional Services fee.
- Reopen a period
- Reopen Bank Reconciliations
Diocese or Church Administrator may do the following:
- Reset a Password
- Add New Users and Designate Permissions
- Add Accounts to your Chart
- Update Account Descriptions
- Delete a Bank Reconciliation