How to view your organization's processing fees
This article answers the following questions:
- Why was our church charged an ACH Debit from our checking account where we normally receive money from transactions?
- How do we find out how much our processor is charging us for our transaction fees from credit/Debit transactions?
Processing fees can vary, and depending on who the processor is, a customer (merchant) will either receive a separate processing bill every month via mail or email, or they will be able to access an invoice or report through ParishSOFT Giving, that covers all the fees.
- To locate this report, go to Reports → Canned Reports.
- In Canned Reports go to the Other section and click on the Billing Report (Payment Brands)
- In Billing Report (Payments Brands), you must put in a date range to filter for the Processing Report and click Search.
- A line item with a Batch ID, Date, Amount Charged, the Account Type that was charged for the total bill, and the Transaction Type displays.
- Click the Action key and choose the View Details option to see the items on the bill.
- You will then see an itemized list of transaction dates, and the amounts processed with their processing fees.
- You can now "Export" or "Print" this itemized report as needed for your records and convenience.