How to view your organization's processing fees
Processing fees are incurred for each online transaction and can vary depending on who the processor is. Fees may be disclosed to a customer (merchant) via one of two methods:
- through a separate monthly processing bill received through the mail or email
- through an invoice or report generated through your Giving software (shown below)
- To locate this report in your Giving software, go to Reports → Canned Reports.
- Click on the Billing Report (Payment Brands).
- Enter a date range and click Search.
- Click Action and choose View Details.
- You will then see an itemized list of transaction dates and the amounts processed with their processing fees.
- You may "Export" or "Print" this itemized report as needed for your records.