How do you set an End-Date for a Staff Record?
There are instances when a Staff Member needs to have an end-date assigned for their Staff Record and Access Rights. The following steps will help with this task:
1. In the Administration module, click on Manage Staff.
2. Select the appropriate Staff Member.
3. Under Access Rights in their Staff Record, click on the End Date field.
4. Using the Calendar icon, select the date that their assignment will end. This can be in the past or in the future.
5. Once you have performed this task, you will not be able to reestablish their current Staff Record. You will need to create a new Staff Record if they return to your parish for employment.