How to remove duplicate records from your query results
This topic shows you how to add a "unique" rule to your query. This rule specifies that no two records can have the same value. Use this procedure to remove duplicate records from your query results.
To remove duplicate records from your results:
- Build the query the way you typically do by choosing columns from the Column Picker and specifying conditions.
- For instructions on building a new query, go to How to Create a New Query.
- At the top of the Query Results panel, select the Unique Records Only checkbox.
- This checkbox is located at the top of the Query Results panel, as shown in the following illustration:
- Click to run the query.
- The Query Results panel displays unique records only.