How to delete an event or ministry
How to prepare the records for deletion
Before you delete a Ministry or Ministry Event in Ministry Scheduler, you must ensure that all ministers who are assigned to the Ministry or Event have an end date.
Once the end date has been bulk-edited and added, check the Minister List report to ensure no ministers are assigned to the Ministry Group, Role, or Event you plan to delete.
- Go to "Reports" and run a "Minister List" report for the Ministry Group, Ministry, Role, or Event that you want to delete.
- If the report comes up with no Ministers on the list, then you're good to go and can delete the desired Configuration item.
How to delete the event or ministry
- Go to "Configuration".
- Select a Ministry Group, Ministry, Role (if needed), and/or Event.
- Once you've highlighted the item you wish to delete, hit the trash can icon at the top of the list.
- The Configuration List will now update with your changes.