How to run a detailed report of all people who have not given in the past year
- The easiest way to check for non-givers is in Offering Reports(1-2). From there you can select Contributions(3) from the Category menu and then Summary(4) from the Report Menu.
- Then you can select all relevant funds(5):
- Then select the date range(1) you'd like. Place 0.00 for minimum and $0.00 for maximum(2). Set the membership filters(3) you'd like and then make sure you check the boxes for Include $0 Contributions(4) and Include Non-Givers in Report(5):
- Then select(2) all the givers(1) and click View Report(3):
(If the report does not generate in a new window, and it appears that nothing happened, your pop-up blocker is most likely turned on. This will need to be turned off to run our reports. You must disable pop-up blocker within your browser settings)
- To get the number of non-givers, go to the last page of the report, at the bottom it will say "Summary" and then give you the number of families that do not give.
- If you need to export this list to Excel format, save the document as a CSV, it will download to your computer, and then you can open it: