How to run a detailed report of all people who have not given in the past year
- Go to Offering → Reports.
- Select Contributions from the Category menu.
- Select Summary from the Report Menu.
- Select all relevant funds A: Note: If you want a list of everyone who did not give to any fund in the time range you will specify at a later step, select all of the funds.
- Click Next in the lower right corner of the screen to go to the Filters screen (image below).
- Select the date range.1
- Enter 0.00 for minimum and $0.00 for maximum2.
- Set the membership filters3 you'd like.
- Make sure you check the boxes for Include $0 Contributions4
- Mark Include Non-Givers in Report.5
- Click Next in the lower right corner to go to the Givers screen. (image below)
- Finally, select2 all the givers1 and click View Report.3
(If the report does not generate in a new window, and it appears that nothing happened, your pop-up blocker is most likely turned on. This will need to be turned off to run our reports. You must disable pop-up blocker within your browser settings)
- To get the number of non-givers, go to the last page of the report, at the bottom it will say "Summary" and then give you the number of families that have not given to the selected funds within the selected time range.
- If you need to export this list to Excel format, save the document as a CSV, it will download to your computer, and then you can open it: