A few things can make it difficult to print in ParishSOFT Family Suite
These things are usually tied to the web browser or it's settings, so let's go through a list of things that might be causing you to not be able to print:
- Make sure you can print from your computer. Open a word document and type the word "Test" and print. If the document doesn't print, then the issue is with your computer's connection to your printer.
- You may not have Access Rights (These are set in your Staff Profile in the Admin tab). See: How to Add Access and Permissions for Staff
- An update to your Browser may have disabled some navigation. If this is the case, try switching to a different Web Browser to print (Supported Browsers are: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- You may have your pop-up blocker turned on. Try turning it off for ParishSOFT Family Suite with the following Browser Specific instructions.
To enable pop-ups for ParishSOFT Family Suite in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
1. From Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon in the upper right.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. Under Pop-Up Blocker, click Settings.
5. Under "Address of website to allow:" type your ParishSOFT URL (for example AnnArbor.parishsoftfamilysuite.com) . Click Add.
6. Click Close.
To allow ParishSOFT Family Suite to create pop-ups in Google Chrome follow these steps:
1. Look for the small icon with the red "x" on your URL bar in the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Select "Always allow pop-ups from [your ParishSOFT URL]"
3. Click Done. Now try regenerating your reports.
1. Click the button with three dots in a vertical line in the upper right of the browser window.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
6. Enter your ParishSOFT URL (for example AnnArbor.parishsoftfamilysuite.com) and click Allow.
To allow ParishSOFT Family Suite to create pop-ups in Mozilla Firefox follow these steps:
1. Click the button with three horizontal lines in the upper right of the browser window.
2. Select Content.
3. Under Pop-ups, click Exceptions.
4. Enter your ParishSOFT URL (for example AnnArbor.parishsoftfamilysuite.com) and click Allow.
Safari requires you to either accept or reject pop-ups from all sites. To disable the pop-up blocker in Safari:
1. Under the Safari menu, click Preferences...
2. Click Security.
3. Uncheck Block pop-up windows.
Please sign in to leave a comment.