CNA L&P - Bank Reconciliation: Where can I find adjusting Journal Entries made through the Reconciliation

If I want to see the adjustments made in reconciling the bank statement throughout the year, where could I find them?

In Reports > Journal Entry List you can run a list, but there is not a way to filter by bank rec adjustments.

Alternatively, you could go to Accounts > Find the bank account and see which accounts have been designated as the interest and service charge accounts. 

Once you know which accounts you need, you can go to Reports>Accounts>Account Balance Report to review the bank rec adjustments.



Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.