When trying to generate any type of ParishSOFT report, and the report does not load, the Google Chrome pop-up blocker may be blocking the report.
- If you are on the ParishSOFT site where you would like to generate the report, check the top right side of the address bar, there should be a pop-up blocked icon.
2. Click on the icon, and select the "Always allow pop-ups" Then click done.
To allow ParishSOFT to create pop-ups follow these steps:
1. Click the button with three dots in a vertical line in the upper right of the browser window.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
6. Enter your ParishSOFT and click Allow.