How to remove Session Dates
Sometimes certain dates in a session are canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, changes in lesson plans, and scheduling issues
- Click . Then, select the Manage Sessions option.
The Configuration → Sessions page is displayed. For example:
- From the Term list, select the term that contains the session you want to remove a date from.
Dates currently configured for the selected session are displayed in the right panel.
- In the table, check the box next to each date you want to remove. Then, click.
- You are prompted to confirm the removal. To do this:
- Check the box that indicates your understanding and acceptance that all data associated with the selected date will be permanently removed (usually Attendance and/or Sacrament Data).
- If the date you are removing is for a day that the classes do not meet, and the session hasn't started yet, then you can say ok to all the "Delete Data" alerts.
- Click .
The selected dates and their associated data are permanently removed from your data.