How to create a remote desktop account
Any administrator in the church's Remote Desktop system may set up new remote desktop accounts using the following instructions.
- Go to: remotesolutions.parishsoft.com
- Sign in with your remote desktop username (Usually first initial-lastname-ID#) and password.
- To create the new desktop account
- Click on Add New Users
- Type the new user's First name, Last name (EX: John, Smith)
- Verify Users
- Create 1 Users
- Then reset the password by clicking on the lock just left of their name. After that you can get the user set up on their computer.
Please see the attached article for more detailed instructions.