How to identify number of givers and who they are
- The easiest way to check for givers is in Offering Reports(1-2). From there you can select Contributions(3) from the Category menu and then Summary(4) from the Report Menu.
- Then you can select all relevant funds(5):
- Then select the date range(1) you'd like. Place 0.01 for minimum and leave maximum blank(2). Set the membership filters(3) you'd like and then make sure you do not check the boxes for Include $0 Contributions(4) and do not mark Include Non-Givers in Report(5):
- Then select(2) all the givers(1) and click View Report(3):
(If the report does not generate in a new window, and it appears that nothing happened then your pop-up blocker is most likely turned on. This will need to be turned off to run our reports. You can disable pop-up blocker within your browser settings)
- To get the number of non-givers, go to the last page of the report, at the bottom it will say "Summary" and then give you the number of families that do not give.
- If you need to export this list to Excel format, save the document as a CSV, it will download to your computer, and then you can open it: