How to identify the number of givers and who they are
- The easiest way to check for givers is in Offering, Reports.
- Select Contributions from the Category menu.
- Select Summary from the Report menu.
- In the Funds Tab, select all relevant funds. A-B
- In Filters, select the date range1 you'd like.
- Place 0.01 for minimum and leave maximum blank.2
- Set the membership filters3 you'd like
- Make sure you do not check the boxes for Include $0 Contributions.4
- Do not mark Include Non-Givers in Report.5
- Then select2 all the givers1 and click View Report3:
(If the report does not generate in a new window, and it appears that nothing happened then your pop-up blocker is most likely turned on. This will need to be turned off to run our reports. You can disable pop-up blocker within your browser settings)
- To get the number of non-givers, go to the last page of the report, at the bottom it will say "Summary" and then give you the number of families that do not give.
- If you need to export this list to Excel format, save the document as a CSV, it will download to your computer, and then you can open it: