How to identify the number of registered families at your church
- Go to the Family Directory → Family List
- Make sure all your filters are cleared by clicking these three things (1-3) (if the filter with a red X - (1) - is not showing, that means it is already cleared):
- Look at the bottom of the list and see the number of records in parenthesis (the red box in the image below) and that is the total number of families at your church.
- To see the number of Registered Families, or Active Families, or Registered-Active Families (or any sort of family, for that matter), click the filter icon that does not have a red X, set the filters that you would like (for Registered families, select "Registered").
- After you apply the filter, look for the number of records at the bottom of the Family Directory. The number in parenthesis will be your total Registered families: