How to find non-pledgers
In IQ, build the following query (for Registered Families):
- First, add your desired results columns. In the query below I've added Family DUID, which is required for the query to work, and Mailing Name for reference.
- Next, add the Query Conditions.
- I've added Families is Registered is equal to Yes. This ensures it pulls only information for registered families.
- To find our Non-Pledges we add Family DUID. Next change "is equal to" to "in sub-query." It should look like this:
- Next, we add the subquery. Click [edit sub-query] and add the following condition:
- Pledges Fund DUID is equal to [enter value]. Enter the Fund ID for your pledge fund in the bracket.
- If you have more than one fund, add Pledges Fund DUID is in list [enter value] In this case the desired Fund ID's were 5255 & 5283.
- Click Ok and execute the query. It should bring up all of those registered parishioners who have not pledged to that fund or funds.