How to export data in a sacrament record to a .csv file
This article shows you how to export data in a sacrament record to a comma-delimited (csv) file. The .csv file allows you to save the data in a table-structured format. A .csv file can be used with any spreadsheet software, such as Excel.
- Click Sacraments. Select Add/Edit Sacraments to display the Sacraments page.
- If necessary, select the organization from the Organization List.
- Search for the sacrament records that you want to export. To do this, complete the following:
- From the Sacrament menu, select the type of sacrament.
- Type the last name of the member, maiden name (if applicable), or the first name in the filter fields provided.
- If you know the date or the date range when the sacrament was conferred, select the Include Date Range link and then select a date from the calendar. Select the Remove link to remove a date or date range from your search.
- Click Search. If sacrament record are located that match your filter criteria, they are listed in the grid.
- To export the data in the records to a .csv file, do the following:
- Select the checkbox next to each record you want to export.
- In the toolbar above the grid, click (Export to CSV). The software exports the data to a file named Sacrament_List.csv and downloads the file to your computer.
- Open the file to view the exported data. The data fields in export file match one-to-one with the fields in the sacramental certificate.