How to sign up for a new My Own Church account
All users, including church members, administrators, and church staff, must have an account to access the ParishSOFT Family Suite website. Users who do not have an account must sign up for an account to receive login credentials (username and password).
Creating a user account is a one-time process. This process requires submission personal details to verify your identity. It takes just a few minutes to complete:
In your web browser, enter the URL for ParishSOFT Family Suite. For example:
https://yourdiocese.parishsoftfamilysuite.com/ where yourdiocese is the name of your diocese.
The ParishSOFT Welcome screen is displayed:
Click the New User? link to display the New User Registration Form:
Complete Steps 1 -3 on the form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk: *.
If your organization or church is not listed in the Organization/Church list, it is currently not licensed to use ParishSOFT Family Suite.
Click Submit Registration.
The application attempts to verify your personal information.
If the application can verify all of the information in your registration request, it displays a confirmation message to inform you that your registration was successful.
The application also sends an email containing your login credentials (username and a temporary password) to the email address you provided in your registration.
- After you receive the email, log in to your account. Check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within a few minutes after you submit your request. For login instructions, go to How to Log in to My Own Church.
If the application cannot verify all of the information in your registration request, it displays an acknowledgment message to notify you that your registration was received. Your registration request is put on hold until an administrator can personally review it.
- Review time varies, but the process is typically completed within three days. Upon approval, you will receive an email containing your login credentials (username and a temporary password).
- Check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within that time frame.
- After you receive the email, log in to your account. For login instructions, go to How to Log in to My Own Church
- If the application cannot verify any of the information in your registration request, it displays a message to inform you that the registration was not successful.
- The message provides one or more options to help resolve the problem. Choose the option that best fits your particular circumstance.
- If you need assistance resolving the problem, contact ParishSOFT product support for help.