How to create a contribution query for a date range with envelope numbers
This article will walk you through how to create a query for people who gave money between (some date range) whose envelope numbers are between (range of envelope numbers).
- Add desired Result Columns. In this case:
- Families: Last Name
- Families: Envelope Number
- Contributions: Payment Amount
- You could add address and contact info, too, if needed.
- To find the sum of family contributions over the date range, to the right of Contributions : Payment Amount, click the (f)function button and choose Sum.
- Add the following conditions by selecting Add new condition:
- Contributions: Payment Date: is between: (Enter your date range)
- Families: Envelope Number: is between: (Enter the range of env. numbers)
- Families: is registered: is equal to: Yes
- Execute your query.
- When the results are calculated, you can click Query Results and from there, you can export your results to a CSV file which can be opened in Excel.