How to find all non-pledging givers to your Pledge Fund
Set up your query like this:
1. Add new columns such as "Families: Last Name," and any other contact info. Add "Contributions: Payment Amount."
***And then add "Families: Family DUID" (This is essential for the sub-query to follow).
2. To the right of "Contributions: Payment Amount," click on the (f)function button and choose "Sum."
3. Now add conditions: "Funds: Fund DUID." (This number comes from the "FUND ID" column on your Funds Management page):
4. Add this exact condition: "Families: Family DUID: Not in sub-query: [Edit in sub-query]" and click on "Edit in sub-query."
5. When your Sub-query opens, add condition.
6. Choose "Pledges: Pledge DUID: is greater than: 0"
7. Click "OK."
8. Execute Query.
9. To save your results, click Query Results and choose "Export to CSV."
These will be all non-pledging contributors to your pledge fund.