How to create a batch detail report
There are several ways to create a batch detail report depending on the type of batch.
Detail Entry Batches (and Committed Quick Entry Batches)
You can create a Batch Detail Report from either Batch Management or the Reports section of the Offering Module.
- Check the box next to the Batch you wish to view.
- Go to "Quick Reports" and select "Batch Detail Report"
- Go to Category "Batches."
- Select Report "Detail."
- Click the circle next to the batch you would like the report for.
- Check or uncheck the option to include $0 donations.
- Click "View Report."
Quick Entry Batches (Not-Committed)
From Quick Entry Posting
- Choose the batch you want to run the report for.
- Click "Quick Reports."
- Click "View Quick Entry Batch Report."