How to log in to My Own Church
- In your web browser, enter the URL (Web Address) for ParishSOFT.
For example, https://yourdiocese.parishsoftfamilysuite.com where yourdiocese is the name of your diocese.
The ParishSOFT Log In page is displayed:
Choose from the following options:
- If you are a new user, you must create a new account. Go to How to sign up for a new account for instructions.
If you have a username and password, type them in the Username and Password fields. Then, click the Log In button.
- If you cannot remember your credentials, click the Lost password? link. Look in your Spam folder if you do not get an email.
- If you have a login but do not have the ParishSOFT Access permission enabled, ask your administrator to update your user privileges to give you ParishSOFT access.
- If you are prompted to change a temporary password, keep the following in mind: your password is case-sensitive and must contain at least eight characters, one of which must be a special character (usually above the numbers at the top of the keyboard).
After you log in, your Home Page is displayed. See, How to navigate My Own Church.
- If interested, see How to bookmark this site or How to add a desktop shortcut to this site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.