Why is Unknown Grade associated with my classes?
The legacy Religious Education module data is migrated to the Religious Ed Design module, which may have an Unknown Grade associated with the class. Edit the class to un-associate Unknown Grade.
To jump directly to the step-by-step written instructions, click here.
How to edit a class and un-associate Unknown Grade
- Select Classes & Sessions from the Navigation Bar.
- If necessary, select the term.
- The Classes tab is the default.
- Use the filters at the top to narrow down the class list if necessary. Click Apply
- In our example, we narrowed it down to the Monday Session.
- Select the class name under the Name column.
- The class details window displays. Select the Edit (pencil) icon at the top.
- Use the drop-down for Grades and uncheck Unknown. Modify the grades selected if necessary.
- Select Save in the bottom right.
- Repeat for any classes with Unknown associated where Unknown is not needed.
In addition, it's recommended to de-active the UnKnown grade in Lookups if it's not needed.
How to add or edit Terms, Buildings, Rooms, Departments, Grades, and Volunteer Roles through the Lookups table
Please sign in to leave a comment.