How to generate registration forms with family/student/class information or family/student only
To jump directly to the written, step-by-step instructions, click here.
- Use the vcaret to expand the Reports option.
- Select Registration from the Navigation Bar.
- Set the filter values that will be inclusive of all records you would like on the report:
- Term: The filter will automatically select the term you selected on the last page. You can change this to another term as needed.
Fill In: Select "Family Only" to generate registration forms for every student in the selected term that includes all of the family and student information that is currently on file. If "Family and Class" was selected, the class information for each student for the selected term will also be filled in.
Language: Select between English and Spanish for forms that include either "Family Only" or "Family and Class".
- Students: This can be ignored when generating blank forms.
- Click the Registration Forms button to create a report of all students with their family information for the selected term.