How to add a student to a class through the Students & Volunteers page
Only students who are already listed in the Family Directory may be added to a class. There are several acceptable instances where students may be enrolled in two classes in the same term such as first grade and communion prep or eighth grade and confirmation prep.
- The Students & Volunteers page is the default page when you first go into Religious Education. The Students page will be in view.
- If no students have been added, the page will look similar to the image above.
- As long as all of the building blocks have been populated, you may begin to add students by clicking one of the add buttons.
- Once you have added a student, the only add button available is the one in the upper right of the page. (see the second image below)
- Only students who are populated in the Member List of the Family Directory will be available to add here.
- Fill in the student information using the selections available from the dropdowns.
- Save each record.
- When you go back to the Students page, you will see a list of students that have been added.
- You may change the filter at the top to narrow down the results listed on the page to one class, one session, one grade, etc.
You may also add a student to a class from the class page. To see instructions on how to do so, click the following link: How to add a student to a class directly from the classes page