How to open and close the filter panel on the offering pages
Several of our pages have a filter panel on the right of the page. The filter panel allows you to limit your results (the number of records that display on the page) by entering specific criteria. Once you have found the record you want to manage on the page, you may close the filter panel.
- If you want to close the Filter Panel, click the x.
- To reopen the Filter Panel, click the funnel button.
Below are examples of our pages that have the filter panel. To learn how to use the filter panel for each, click the associated link.
- Pledges: See How to search for a pledge
- Batches: See How to search for a batch
- Contributions: See How to search for contributions