How to register (and pay) for a class using My Own Church
- Log in to My Own Church and click the Education Tab. Then, click Online Registration.
- If you do not yet have a My Own Church account, please see this article to learn how to get one.
- Step 1 shows your current family details. If there is any information that must be updated, click the Update Family Record link and do so presently.
- Step 2 provides a dropdown menu for you to select the term in which you are registering yourself or your student. Select a term.
- Step 3 Add Student: when you click this button the registration form pops-up. (image below)
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click the Save Student button.
- The registration information displays to the screen.
- If it looks right, click Submit Registration.
- If something looks wrong, you may click on any of the provided links to update the information.
- After submitting the registration, you will receive a confirmation screen.
- It will confirm the information and let you know to expect an email.
- If your registration involves making a payment through this online registration application, you will see a Pay Now button at the bottom of the form. When this option is available, you may click the Pay Now button to pay for your class.
- Expect two emails.
- Depending on your email service provider, the email may take up to 24 hours.
- One email letting you know the student registration has been received.
- And another email when the registration has been accepted (or rejected if the class was full).