How to make a form available for use in the MinistryOne Application
In order for Forms to show on the MinsitryOne App, you need to choose a form category in Form Properties. These instructions will walk you through how to do so.
- In the Navigator Bar on the left, select Forms.
- Click the form name.
- At the bottom, select Form Properties:
- Scroll to the bottom of the General Info tab and choose a category based on where you would like the form to show in the MinistryOne application, then select OK:
- To have a form available as the main Giving page, select the General Donation category, and then select the form in the Giving section in the MinistryOne Admin portal. For more information, click here.
- To have the form available in the Special Donations section, choose the category Special Donations.
- To have the form available in the MinistryOne Event section, select Event Registration.
- To have it show in MinistryOne's Contact section, select Contact Form.
- Click SAVE CHANGES on the bottom right.
Publish the form to make the changes visible to the users.