How to search for a fund
Navigate to the Funds page.
- Using the Navigator Bar, select Funds.
- Using the Funds Card, select Go to Funds.
- To find a specific fund, enter a keyword in the search bar then click the search bar icon.
- To find a set of funds, use the Filter Panel to filter on criteria such as tax-deductible, or start/end dates, etc., and click the Filter Panel search icon.
- If you'd like to narrow down the results further, you may combine search and filter options.
- Until you click the search icon for the first time on this page, the screen will remain empty.
- Each time you change the Filter Panel selection(s) and/or the search keyword, click the corresponding search icon to update the results.
This screenshot shows the results in the card view. Toggle to the grid view using the grid view action button.
- Select the fund by clicking on the Fund Name.