How to search for a batch
Navigate to the Batches page using one of the following methods:
- From the Navigator Bar, select Batches.
- From the Batches Card, select Open, Closed, or All.
To search, on the Batches page:
- To find a specific batch, enter a keyword in the search bar then click the search bar icon.
To find a set of batches, use the Filter Panel to filter on criteria such as fund, batch status, or open date range, etc., and click the Filter Panel search icon.
- The three status options for a batch are Open, Review, Closed.
- Use the status field to search for your batches that have been flagged for review. These batches must then be closed, for the contributions to be present on reports.
- If you'd like to narrow down the results further, you may combine search and filter options.
- If you navigate to the Batches page through the Navigator Bar, until you click the search icon for the very first time on this page, the screen will remain empty.
- Each time you change the Filter Panel selection(s) and or the search keyword, click the corresponding search icon to update the results.