How to generate an All Parishes Refund Shortfall Report
- Navigate to the Parish Reports page using one of the following pathways:
- On the Navigator Bar, expand Reports (click the down-arrow), then select Parish.
- Or, select the Parish page link listed on the Reports Card.
- From the drop-down options, select the Fund, then All Parishes Refund Shortfall
The default format for displaying the names of organizations in this report is the name of the organization followed by the name of the city. To reverse the format, select the City, Organization Name option from the Organization Name Format list.
- Select the End Date by clicking the calendar icon.
- Click the export action button.
- You may send your report to Excel or create a PDF.
- The report will save to your Downloads folder. Some browsers will display a menu with Excel or PDF options to open or print on the spot. This example was done in Chrome.