How to add a new description for an account code level
To add a new description/code:
- Go to Consolidation Manager → Setup → Levels.
- Click define levels next to the level you want to edit.
To add a new code: (image below)
- Click New Record (top left)
- Enter the description and code.
To edit an existing code: (image below)
- Use Quick Find (right) to search for an existing code.
- Find and select the code you want to change and click Find Level.
- Under Level Information, edit the existing code and submit.
Note: You can run a report that shows all of the current dimension codes:
Go to Consolidation Manager → Reports → Lists → Account Dimension Codes