PSA Payroll - Forms: (W-2) How to print a W2 for a prior year

How to print a W2 for a prior year

When processing W-2s, you have the option to choose the year. Forms from more than four years prior to the current year may not be available to print.  If the form is no longer available, contact the IRS for instructions on how to submit a corrected W-2. 

  1. Go to Payroll → Forms → W-2s/ W-3pioryearw2processing.jpg
  2. Select the Calendar Year, Employee, and which Form Name you would like to print. 




Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request