PSA Payroll - Forms: (W-2) How to edit a W-2

How to edit a W-2 

To edit a W-2 at any time, do the following

  1. Go into Payroll → Forms → Edit Employee's W-2 Information



  1. Choose the tax year and click show year
  2. Choose the employee, make the corrections, and submit
  3. Once corrections have been made, do not use Reprocess for that Employee nor Reprocess All as those actions will remove your edits and replace the values with the original system numbers you edited. 



Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request