How to bookmark your site
- The term application is used in this article to refer to either ParishSOFT Family Suite or ParishSOFT Accounting.
- The phrase annarbor is used in link examples to refer to your diocese or to your independent church portion of your web site address.
Select the link for the browser you use to access your ParishSOFT Application.
How to add your ParishSOFT Application site icon to your desktop
Click here for instructions on adding a shortcut to your desktop.
How to add the ParishSOFT Application site to my favorites, bookmarks bar, in Chrome
- Click the star in the upper right corner of the screen (as shown above).
- You may edit the name associated with this Bookmark as shown in the image (below left).
- Next, save the site to the bookmarks bar (as shown below left) by clicking Done.
Each time you open a new window in your Chrome browser, the bookmarks bar will display across the top of the screen just below the address bar, including the ParishSOFT Application link (as shown below right).
How to pin your ParishSOFT Application site to your taskbar in Edge
The taskbar is generally found at the bottom of your screen where icons for your pinned applications as well as your open applications are displayed. While you are on your ParishSOFT Application website, if you select the Settings and more menu button , and select Pin this page to the taskbar, the ParishSOFT Application website icon will be displayed in the taskbar for easy selection.
How to add the ParishSOFT Application site to my favorites in Edge
- While in Edge with the ParishSOFT Application site displayed, select the Add to favorites button (star); follow the red arrow in the image below.
- Rename the favorite if you want, and then select Add.
How to show the favorites bar in Edge
- While in Edge, click or tap the Settings and more menu button in the upper right corner of the program. The button is represented by three aligned dots.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Favorites bar section, toggle the Show the favorites bar option to the On position. You will then see your new bookmark just under the address bar at the top of the screen.
How to add ParishSOFT Application site to my favorites in Internet Explorer
- While in Internet Explorer with the ParishSOFT Application site displayed, click the favorites button (star).
- This will display the Add to favorites drop-down option. Select the carrot to the right.
- Select the option to Add to Favorites bar from the drop-down.
How to get your favorites bar to display in Internet Explorer
- Right click on the favorites star in the upper right corner.
- A menu will display which will allow you to select which bar tools you would like to display in your browser.
- Select the Favorites bar (making sure it has a check to the left as shown below)
- The ParishSOFT Application bookmark will now display under the address bar.
How to add your ParishSOFT Application site to my favorites in Firefox
- Enter the website address.
- Select the bookmarks icon .
- Select the Bookmarks Toolbar Folder.
- Click Done.
This will display the ParishSOFT Application icon on the Toolbar as shown below.
How to add your ParishSOFT Application site to your home page in Firefox
To add ParishSOFT Application to your homepage in Firefox, click into the tab which says ParishSOFT Accounting or ParishSOFT Family Suite and drag it into the house just below.
You will then be prompted to make this your new home page. If you select, yes, the next time you bring up Firefox, it will default to the ParishSOFT Application site.
How to add your ParishSOFT Application site to your home page in Safari
- Tap the bookmark icon
- Tap on “Edit”
- Tap on Location
- Choose “Favorites” to move the bookmark to the primary favorites page