PSG Reports - Canned Reports: How to get a Billing Report for a Church's Alternate Bank Accounts

How to get a billing report for the church's alternate bank accounts:

  1. Go to Reports → Canned Reports:
  2. Then in the section for Other, choose the Billing Report (Payment Brands)
  3. In the Billing report, select your Date Range, alternate account from the drop-down, and then select the Search option:


Related Articles

PSG Billing Reports

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request