PSA Payroll - Electronic Filing and Tax Forms: (W-2/W-3 & 1099 Processing) How to submit corrections

How to submit W-2 or 1099 corrections

Our Accounting Payroll Module does not provide correction forms for W-2 nor 1099 processing. These must be generated and filed outside of the software.

SSA Helpful Hints to Forms W-2c/W-3c Filing

If you have an account with our tax forms partner, Nelco, you may wish to file your corrections with their product Yearli and file your W2 or 1099 corrections electronically.

**Nelco has a standalone product called Yearli that would allow their customer to create a W-2c form and file it. Go to  to create an account and then create a W-2C there. 


Related Articles

PSA Payroll - W-2/W-3 Processing: How to file W-2 Forms Electronically




Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request