PSA L&P - How to change the organization name

How to change the organization name

If you are in a diocese, contact the diocese to change the name.

If you are an independent church, have a church administrator email to have the name changed. Include the following in the email:

  • Current name that is printing on reports. 
  • The name that should be printed on reports.
  • Organization ID. 

Also, if you have the ParishSOFT Accounting Payroll Module, go to Payroll → Setup → Employer Info to update the organization name for W-2's.  If you don't use our Payroll module, go to Ledgers & Payables → Setup → 1099 Payer Information.

The name that prints on reports and the organization's ID can be found in the upper right corner, below HOME and LOGOUT.



Related Articles

How to enter employer information


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request