How to add and set up email notifications on forms
Email notifications can be enabled to allow you or multiple people to receive an email notification to a submitted a response. It can be used to send your form users a receipt of their form response submissions.
- From the Dashboard, click Forms.
- Select the form to which you want to add email notifications.
- Click the Form Properties tab in the bottom left corner
- Click the Email option at the top right corner
- You can now add personalized messages for each email address that should be getting a response. Simply select the option at the bottom of the email form that says, Add Additional Email Notification.
- Here is an example of a church member's response email.
- If you click on one of the field options from the form (blue buttons at the bottom), it will display in the message box and you can copy-paste that into the To field and even into the Subject if desired.
- The From Email Address should be a made-up email address that sounds like your organization's email, and each recipient email template should only have one "To:" email address listed.
- Here is an example of an admin email.
- Note: When this email response is ready, click on the OK at the bottom.
- You may now save and/or publish your form and/or form updates.