How to manually export contributions from ParishSOFT Giving for import into Family Suite Offering
If you do not see Data Export as an option in the Settings menu, please contact the primary Admin for your Giving Site to have your Manager Permissions updated.
To go into the Data Export page, click the Gear action button in the upper right corner, then select the Data Export card.
- In the Data Export screen, ensure that you choose:
- The Profile typeA of Parishsoft
- Ensure your Organization IDB is correctly based on your organization ID in Family Suite. See How to find your Org ID in Family Suite
- You can choose the Start Date and End DateC of the contributions you would like to export.
- Then select include donors with blank IDs/envelope numbersD from Donors to Include ensuring all donations and payments will be imported and allowing you to review blanks individually.
- After options are selected, click Export DataE
- The file will now save as a CSV file to your Downloads folder (if that is the folder you've set currently for your downloads). The Files are usually titled by default like this:
- Once the file downloads, we recommend saving it with a name and in a location where you can easily access it to avoid selecting the wrong file and duplicating information when importing it into the Offering Module.