Post Conversion Check List
- Review your chart of accounts
- Check your Chart of Accounts. Go to Ledger & Payables, Reports, Accounts, List. Choose all Accounts types and mark the option to Print Account Codes. Preview the report and glance to ensure the Account Codes are set up as you would expect.
- If you have the Payroll Module and Payroll was also converted (not typical), go into your Gross Pay Accounts in Payroll, Setup, Account Distributions, use Quick Find to pull up a few of your Gross Pay Accounts and ensure those look as expected. Quick Find is to the upper right of the screen. Use the down-arrow to search for a Gross Pay Account (such as a Salary Expense), select the account, then Click the button below the search field, Find Account.
The following reports should be printed from both your old software and in ConnectNow Accounting comparing the totals: (Go to Ledger & Payables, Reports, Statements)
- Statement of Financial Position for each fund and for all funds for each converted year.
- Statement of Activities for each fund and for all funds for each converted year.
- Statement of Dedicated Accounts for each fund and for all funds for each converted year.
Once you are satisfied the data looks as you expect, reply to the Conversions Team and let them know. Then, you may add additional user logins for your employees. You may access our Online User Guide, Chapter 17 to learn how to Add New Users.
In addition, you may find the following links to our Help Files useful:
- PSA User Guide.pdf10 MB