How to clone a school year (copy classes from one term to the next)
Note: you will need to update the Start Time, End Time, Building, and Room after copying the class.
- First, make sure you have created a new term AND a new session(s) to copy the classes.
- Go to Religious Education → Tools and click on Bulk Class Manager.
- Select the Action: Copy Classes from Another Term.
- Select original term from which you would like to copy the classes.
Select the classes to be copied and click Term & Classes in the lower right corner.
- Select your destination term (this is where you want the classes to be copied).
- Select the destination session you want to copy classes to.
- You may define the details of any classes you are adding. Or, you may mark a class you do not want to add to the next session and click the waste-basket icon. Then, you must check the Confirm checkbox in order to apply the changes.
- Click Add Classes to Term to copy/add classes to the selected term.
- A message will pop up indicating that the operation was performed and a link to the term where the classes were added.