How to change a Project Group
- First, make sure that the Project Group you want to change to exists. Go to Setup.
- In Setup go to Project Groups.
- Search for the Project Group you wish to use.
- If you cannot locate the Project Group you want, you will need to create it.
- To create a new Project Group hit New Record, fill out the Description and project code, and then hit Submit.
- Now that you have your Project Group go to Setup.
- Click on Projects.
- Look up the project you wish to Update (Option A or B will help you to locate it).
- Once you've selected your project, click on the drop-down menu for Project Group and select the group you wish to change the project too.
- Click Submit.