PSFS Family Directory - Family List: How to edit a Grad Year

How to edit a Grad Year

  • Navigate to the Family Record.
  • Select the Member.
  • Select the General tab.
  • Click on "Edit Details" and select a new Grad Year from drop-down menu. 
  • Save. 




Related Articles

How to view or update a member's record





Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request