PSFS Administration - Organizations: How can I change the grad year dates?

How do I change the dates the grad year is computed on?

Go to the Administration module and choose Organizations.  Once the information for your organization appears you'll notice "Grade Change Over" towards the middle of the page. To change it click "Edit Organization record" in the top right hand corner. Change the Grade Change Over date and click Save




Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request