How to submit a ticket
Starting June 3, 2019, Zendesk will no longer be supporting Microsoft Internet Explorer for their products. Zendesk is the software ParishSOFT uses for ticketing. If you want to submit a ticket starting June 3, for optimal results, please use a different browser.
There are just a few steps to submitting a ticket using the Support Center. To begin, click the "Submit a request" link in the top right-hand corner beside the Sign-in button.
- If you do not see this button, you may also submit a ticket by emailing support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can use the Sign-in button to sign in to your Support Center account if you have one, but it is not required.
You’ll see a form open where you can enter the details of the question or problem.
- If you did not sign in to your Support Center account, simply enter your email address in the email address field.
- If you did sign in to your Support Center account, choose the organization to which your request should be connected. If your profile is attached to only one organization, it will automatically show in the Organization drop-down menu. If your profile is attached to more than one organization, you’ll need to select the correct one from your list:
- The subject, description, and application are all required fields. The more details you can provide in the description, the better. A vague description may prompt an email from support with a series of questions to gather more information and get at the heart of the problem.
- Lastly, you’ll need to choose your application. The drop-down menu contains a list of all products used by any of our customers. Choose the product that applies to the problem or question in your description:
- Below the Application menu is a Module menu. This menu will populate with only those modules found within the application you select:
You can then select the module that relates to your question or problem. Though not required, it is always best to provide as much information as you can.
- At the bottom of this page, there’s an area where you can include any screenshots or attachments that may apply to the question or problem in your description. You can either drag and drop the file(s) you’d like to attach or click the “Add file” link to browse your computer for the file(s):
- When you’re done, click the button to add your request to ZenDesk.