How to reply to or update your existing tickets
Starting June 3, 2019, Zendesk will no longer be supporting Microsoft Internet Explorer for their products. Zendesk is the software ParishSOFT uses for ticketing. If you want to reply to or update a ticket starting June 3, for optimal results, please use a different browser.
When you need to respond to a support technician or provide additional information, you can use the Support Center to reply directly to your existing tickets (shown below). Alternately, you can reply to the ticket from the emails that you receive when the ticket is created. Your email reply will be added automatically to the ticket.
- After you have opened the ticket within the Support Center (see How to View Your Tickets for details on how to find and open your tickets) scroll down to the bottom of the ticket. You'll see a window where you can enter your reply.
- Type your reply into the entry window.
- To include an attachment with your reply, click the Add file link below the entry window.
- A browse window will open for you to find and select your attachment.
- After locating and selecting the file, it will upload to the ticket and display at the bottom.
- Multiple files can be attached to a ticket if needed.
- When you are finished with the reply to your ticket, click the Submit button at the bottom of the entry window to post your reply.